Friday, March 11, 2011

Week Seven

With God/Bob taking a holiday away from me, my spiritual methods have become a saying from most mothers, "I feel like I am talking to a brick wall!"

But brick wall or not, I still attempted to find some peace with my methods. Instead, I found more disappointment.

Meditation:

I realize that the first thing that people notice about me is my looks but as I sit in front of the mirror and try to look inward, I can't help but notice that same quality. I have depended on my outward appearance to hide away the scared girl inside. I am scared. I sit for what seems like forever. Before I know it, I am in tears. I am so disappointed in myself and the more I look inside, the uglier I feel. I have to stop because I know where this depression leads; into my closet with a will in my head and a knife in my hand.

Prayer:

Dear Bob, Please give me the strength to be stronger. To be better.

That is it. That is week seven. I feel alone and drowning in disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment