Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Deja Vu

There are a few theories on deja vu. The one I like best is the thought that dej vu is a sign that you are on the right path. I believe the thought "everything happens for a reason," therefore deja vu is a reinforcement of this thought process.

So why am I talking about deja vu? Simply because that is the feeling that overcame me while starting this blog.

This blog is designed for my world religions class at Franklin University, located in Columbus, OH.

I had the option to hand write, type or blog my weekly journal entries on the different religions we will be discussing and researching throughout this twelve week course. I obviously chose to blog, again.

This blog is a parallel journey of my Buiism and YOU!! blog, but a new one. This blog, like its sister blog, is more than a journal. These posts will share my journey of "experimenting with a spiritual method" AND my journey with religion.

Oh and this word Buiism... you'll one day find out what that is too...

No comments:

Post a Comment